Updates and News
Congratulations to the winners of WoW paper competitions!
- WoW Student Paper Competition Award: Nunzio Pucci (Imperial College, United Kingdom), Design and Development of a Test Rig for 13.56 MHz IPT Systems With Synchronous Rectification and Bidirectional Capability.
- WoW Best Paper Award: Houji Li (Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China), A Novel Hybrid Class E Topology with Load-Independent Output for WPT.
Thanks for the overwhelming interest in Wireless Power! We had more than 2500 registered attendees!
- Watch WPW Live and Recordings
- Virtual Platform is still open (view the presentation files uploaded by speakers, submit your questions in session Q&A, connect with other attendees, and more)
- Download Program Book PDF
The 2021 IEEE Workshop on Emerging Technologies: Wireless Power (WoW) will be held at San Diego on June 1-4 2021, in parallel with the IEEE Wireless Power Transfer Conference (WPTC), in the IEEE Wireless Power Week (WPW2021). WPW is the largest wireless power event in the world, financially co-sponsored by IEEE Microwave Theory and Techniques Society (MTT-S) and Power Electronics Society (PELS). WPW is technically co-sponsored by MTT-S, PELS and Antenna Propagation Society (APS). The Wireless Power Transfer School, supported by the IEEE Wireless Power Transfer Project initiative, will be held during the event.
San Diego, USA
San Diego is the second largest city in California and the 8th in the US. The city San Diego is the best place to launch a startup, according to a 2014 issue of Forbes magazine. The City of San Diego's strong economy, diverse population, great educational institutions, unsurpassed quality of life and world-renowned location make it the ideal place to do business. Because of its talented, highly educated workforce and mix of high-tech industry and recreational assets, a marketing consortium of high-tech industries has dubbed San Diego "Technology's Perfect Climate."